MetaCaseDesk is a cloud and SharePoint-based ticketing tool, Helpdesk application, and case management system. Small, medium and large sized businesses use it to manage their internal technical (hardware as well as software) issues in the form of tickets, on a daily basis. It allows customers (or end users) to raise tickets, and support team to resolve those tickets.
Customers raise tickets by using mailing service or online customer portal, and support team resolve those tickets by using online support portal. Both Customers and support team are given login credentials to access their portals and these credentials are stored in the local AD (active directory).
If businesses already have an AD, then their customers and support team can use it for accessing MetaCaseDesk through cross AD authentication. MetaCaseDesk offers cross AD authentication, which create trust between businesses’ AD and MetaCaseDesk AD using the ADFS (active directory federation service).
Here are some of the advantages of MetaCaseDesk cross AD authentication:
• Cross AD authentication allows businesses customers and support team to use their existing login credentials for accessing MetaCaseDesk.
• It helps businesses to avoid maintaining additional login credentials.
• Businesses don’t have to spend either time or money for new login credentials.
Apart from cross AD authentication, businesses can access MetaCaseDesk by simply creating new login credentials, using SQL, and third party tool integration.
MetaCaseDesk offers dozens of other quality features as well, some of those are as follows:
• Customer portal for customers to create, track and manage tickets.
• Interactive dashboard for customers for analyzing recent tickets.
• Accessibility on Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and 2013.
• MetaCaseDesk is available with on-premise and cloud deployment options.
• 24×7 technical support from experts.
• Personal training with user manual with every license of MetaCaseDesk.
If you have any question regarding MetaCaseDesk, then please talk to our experts!